Friday, March 13, 2009

Mid March Update

I can't believe how quickly March is going! Not much going on here, just work really. We got a couple of inches of snow earlier in the week. I'm sure most of it will be gone by the end of the weekend.

I was able to do some scrapping the other weekend. I'm finally getting caught up to Christmas!

Heidi's going to kill me for this one, but I love how it turned out, so I had to share.
Dh and the nephew at Christmas. I had a hard time with the layout, so it's a little boring, but I'm okay with that.
The niece at Christmas with her kitchen. I love that I was able to capture her unwrapping the box in every stage. And then her happy dance - so cute!
The nephew playing the Wii. I had all of these shots that weren't that great, but really captured him playing. So after I cropped the hell out of them, I think it worked!
My crazy niece at Christmas with her dress-up clothes.
Tomorrow is my niece's 3rd birthday. She's going to have a Princess party. It should be so much fun. I'm really excited for it!

1 comment:

~ alli ~ said...

Thanks for sharing the layouts! They're great! I especially like the one of Heidi and your nephew playing the Wii - VERY FUN!