Monday, July 07, 2008

4th of July

Dh and I went up to the cabin for the 4th of July weekend. It was great to spend time with all of my family. It's strange being up there without my Grandma, but I'm sure she's having a good time watching over us all.

Here's some of my favorite photos from the weekend:Dh and our niece. Being 2, she's hard to pin down, but I manage to take some photos of her.The Great-Grandkids waiting for fireworks. It's amazing how they are getting so big!My nephew and Brody. His dad and my brother were and still are great friends. It's so cool to see these two get along so well. They love hanging out together.One big project we had this weekend was going through all of Grandma's jewelry. She had a bunch of costume jewelry that no one had gone through yet, so we brought it up knowing most everyone was going to be at the cabin. Well, the little girls were very interested in all of this and really wanted some. So the stuff that was left, we gave to them. This is them showing off their new wears!My uncle didn't disappoint with his fireworks display this year. He always does a great job, and my aunt evens plays a soundtrack to accompany it! Hope you all had a great 4th!

One big projex

1 comment:

~ alli ~ said...

Great photos! Looks like a good time. :)