Thursday, July 03, 2008

Me

I saw this on Nicole's blog and thought it was really cool.

How it works:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Nicole
2. What is your favorite food? Sweet and Sour Chicken
3. What high school did you go to? Hudson High School
4. What is your favorite color? Green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Luke Wilson
6. Favorite drink? Daiquiris
7. Dream vacation? Hawaii
8. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Happy
10. What do you love most in life? My dogs
11. One Word to describe you. Crafty
12. Your flickr name. craftycole

Here's my results:

I'm not good at getting the photo credits, but all of these were from flickr and taken by people who are really awesome. How's that for credit?

We're leaving for the cabin tomorrow morning. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th of July!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

that's very cool. sometime when I'm not feeling so lazy I'll have to try that :P

Hope you're having a safe and happy fourth.

nicole said...

very cool nicole.
like how it turned out...and you totally reminded me with that photo how much I adore luke wilson...especially love him in Family Stone :)
hope you are doing well...we'll have to scrap sometime again!!