Saturday, July 12, 2008

Whee! Storms!

Last night we had a storm roll through town. The clouds were really cool, so of course I had to take a picture of it. The picture is looking north from our house.
Baron went outside in the rain the other day. The dogs hate rain, but if they really have to go, they'll go out in it. It's so funny how they look spotted after being out in the rain.And for the most exciting news ever, I FINALLY GOT MY WII!! It's so much fun. Dh and I got it yesterday. We stayed up until midnight playing it, and now his parents, sister, and her boyfriend are coming up tonight to play. I highly recommend getting one!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cool storm cloud. Those ones with the reversed "dimples" always kind of creep me out though, like a tornado could just dip out of there a little too easily. You'll have fun with your Wii. We got ours at Christmas time and took it to all the family stuff and EVERYONE, even my 75 year-old grandma got into it! I think our next purchase will be the steering wheel and Mario Kart.

Tracy said...

We love our Wii! It's such a fun family game system.

I hope you didn't have any damage from the storms - we are STILL dealing with our insurance company on the storm damage to our house and cars from May 31!

Sarah said...

We love our WII too. Did you get WII fitness? What do you think? You'll have to let me know