Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another Sad Day

My Uncle Murray passed away today. This is the same Uncle that was in the hospital around Christmas. His daughter was having him for dinner tonight, and when he didn't show, her husband went looking for him. That's when he found my Uncle. He's been having a lot of health problems and had multiple arteries blocked 90% or more, but he had been eating better, working out, and seemed to be doing good. This picture isn't the best of him, but it's the last one I took. We were watching fireworks at his cabin on the 4th, and I used the night mode on my camera to take a crowd pictures. I think he had some choice words for me after I took it (something about blinding the crowd!), but it was all in good fun. I'm glad I took it now. I'm also glad that my Grandma wasn't around to see her first born pass away. But I am glad they are now reunited. I know he missed her a great deal.

3 comments:

~ alli ~ said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. Another loss for you. Seems like more than your fair share lately. Take care of yourself!

Tracy said...

So sorry to hear about that. Lots of prayers headed your way!

Scraploft said...

Thinking of you and your family during this time, Nicole!

~Jenn