Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ah...Tracy is going to kill me. Is this really what I'd do to the woman who introduced me to my DH? Really? Pay back's a bitch! ;) This picture is in my dorm room at UMD in the winter of 1996 after I became friends with Tracy. She is the blonde, face-down, getting hog-tied. Why, do you ask? Because she let us. The other person in the picture was my roommate Anne. We had too much fun with jello shots that night. I'd show you other pictures, but that wouldn't be fair to Tracy. I'm just hoping she doesn't start a blog and post pictures of me. We lived together two years, so I know she's got dirt on me. Now she's married to her college sweetheart and has a baby. To think she turned 30 yesterday. You gotta remember the good times!! Love you, Trac! Hope you had a great birthday!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

OMIGOD! I have no idea what made me look at your blog tonight - kinda wish I hadn't! Just kidding. I can't believe you dug up that old picture! (Hey - At least I have my clothes on!!!) I can't believe I hit 30! Do you believe it? I know in college, some of my crazy drunken stunts raised a few eyebrows - but I wouldn't change a thing! It was crazy but it was FUN!