Monday, October 23, 2006

I did the coolest thing tonight! I missed Gray's Anatomy on Thursday and I was able to watch it on my computer! How cool is that! It freezed up a couple of times and I had to start it over (but still able to fast forward to where I was) but otherwise it was great! Maybe people have been doing this for a long time, but I'm also the girl who just got an iPod and they're celebrating 5 years today. What a techno loser I am!

This weekend ROCKED! I had a blast scrapping with Alli, Linda, and 12 of the craziest ladies you've ever met. I barely got anything done, I was laughing so much! You gotta love going into the north woods and kicking it with 16 scrappers for 4 days. Too bad we can't do it more often.

Too bad work had be such a let down. I think everyone waited until today to have their problems. Too many issues from deliveries this summer. Too little time. At least the day went quickly. Hopefully the rest of the week will too.

The dogs are fighting right now. Orion is chewing on Baron like he's eating corn on the cob. Baron was running around like a maniac a minute ago. I have to go and tell them to stop chewing on their brother. Night.

3 comments:

Seriously And Now said...

okay so you say you scrapped with Alli, Linda and 12 other women. That only makes 15 and since RR hold 16...I can only assume that Debby Downer wasn't fun last weekend.

Nicole said...

Hello, I was the 16th. :P I scrapped with 15 other women, not including me. Why do you have to be the math police?

Bonita Rose said...

sounds like u had a great time... I am happy for you.. wish I coulda come.. sounds like a blast! CAN I COME NEXT YEAR?