Wednesday, October 04, 2006



It sucks that the Twins lost again today. Hopefully they can win the next three (yea right) and move on. MN professional sports never do that well, so it's nice to see the Twins actually in the playoffs.

Tomorrow is the open house at work. I have to blow up balloons (with helium luckily) and help set up and then help tear down at the end of it. At least I won't be bored most of the day. Hopefully it will go smoothly.

The Schwanns man should be here soon. I'm needing strawberry bars and drumsticks. Okay, need is a strong word, but it sure feels like a need.

I'm really bummed. My new iPod should have been here yesterday, and it's still not here today. I'm super excited to get it and try it out. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow. It's coming from Canada, so I don't know if that's holding it up or not.

If you didn't check out my post from the 1st that I put up late, you should. It's of two cool houses I saw on the Parade of Homes.

Here's wishing for Ice Cream and iPods!

No comments: