Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy 3rd Birthday, Nephew!

I just got off the phone with my nephew, he said that he was almost three (really three today) and that he had birthday shrimp for dinner. He also said Happy Birthday to Gramma when I told him Happy Birthday. I'm sure he'll get it soon enough. This is a pic from his birthday party last weekend. DH and I got him this shirt. That's Diesel 10, a naughty engine from Thomas The Tank Engine. Why he's his favorite, I have no idea. But it made the kid happy, so I got it for him. If you're ever looking for a great place to buy Thomas items - check out AllAboardToys.com.


2 comments:

nancy_scraps said...

Why is diesel No 10 his favorite? It's that cool claw that he has.

My girls were afraid of diesel and would hide behind the pillows when he came out.

I miss Thomas the Tank Engine. Nice entertainment. Better than SpongeBob and some of the other stuff my girls watch now.

Except "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends". That rocks.

Nicole said...

Yes, he does love that claw.