Monday, November 20, 2006

Well after all of my whining and complaining, this weekend turned out good. I watched most of the Office season 2 on Friday night, and then went to my hometown on Saturday. Went to the best italian place for dinner and then went to my alma matter for a play. They did Crazy for You. It was spectacular. I was really jealous, though, because they never had an auditorium when I went to school there, even though we had a great music department and had a lot of people involved in the local theater scene. This all happened because we (and the people before us) were good and strived to be great. It would have been nice if it would have been us up there, but it was nice that the next generation was able to have it and make good use of it. I did figure out that the kids in the play were in second grade or younger when I graduated. How depressing!!

I had a great time with my nephew and niece this weekend. I tried to get my niece to walk and say "Auntie Cole", but it's hard when her only word is "mama". My nephew wanted me to hang out with him all the time and even told his mom that he loved his Auntie Cole a lot. Doesn't that just melt your heart? Glad I sucked it up and didn't miss it.

Heard from DH on Sunday. They've gotten a couple of bucks and some does. DH said he got a really small doe, so hopefully he'll get something else too. A big buck would be nice. But not big enough that he wants to get a mount or something. I really don't want that in my house.

Took Baron into the vet on Saturday, he's got another ear infection. $108, antibiotics three times a day and ear drops twice a day isn't my idea of fun, but I don't want him suffering any more. Plus, I think it can make them deaf if you don't take care of it, right?

Well, another week at work. Only 5,000,000,000 until I retire. Too bad I only have Thursday off this week. I'm going to miss my shopping!!

No comments: