Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Birthday, Bro!!
Today my big brother is 35 years old!! I know he'd hate me telling all of you that. He really hates getting older. The picture above is my bro tracing his son's body with chalk. I wish I had access to my mom's photo albums, because she has a lot more embarrassing ones of him! But this was the best one I had of him. It's always been interesting for me to see other people and their siblings. My brother and I are 5 1/2 years apart. We had a couple of years when I was in middle school when we would fight, but we never were at each other's throats. One - that's not our nature (we both hate fighting) and two - I think we really got along. I never really had to grow up in his shadow because he was in sports and I was in music. He wasn't great at school (even though he has his masters now in telecommunications) and I was. Now, we still get along great. The best part is that he and DH are best of friends. I get along with his DW. I'm nuts about their kids. It's so cute you almost have to puke. But I'm happy to have him around. Happy birthday, bro - I love you!

1 comment:

nancy_scraps said...

Nicole...
Love your new layout!