Thursday, November 16, 2006

Well, I'm feeling a little better than I did when I posted last. Hopefully this up-turn will continue.
Very excited about the mail today - got the Office Season Two on DVD!! And CSI Season Six. CSI is for DH for Christmas. We have the other seasons too. I'm going to watch part of the Office before I actually watch the Office tonight! How cool is that!

I also had something funny happen at work today. I had to set up a laptop for a school district that is buying a computer program from us. One of the bags had these strange "International Symbols" on it. I actually found it so funny, I scanned it at work!!

First of all, the bag wasn't big enough to fit over your head - let alone while singing. Second, is it okay for the baby to have the bag on their head when they're not crawling? I don't think the bag was even big enough to fit a newborn's head in. Plus, the bag had two small holes, making it almost impossible to suffocate even if you could get your head in it. No, suffocation isn't funny. These pictures are!! Oh, I even made copies of this for a bunch of people in my office, they thought it was so funny!

1 comment:

nancy_scraps said...

Yes, these are very funny. Thanks for posting!