Saturday, January 13, 2007

Bath and Body Works Sale!


I had to return a couple of things to Bath and Body Works today, and I ended up hitting their Up to 75% off sale! I got everything you see here for less than $30! The soaps were all $1, so I grabbed those for dollar gifts for next Christmas. The poof and small blue lotion were 2 for $5. The best deal? Pumpkin Pie Paradise! I found this last fall and LOVED it! It smells super awesome! You almost want to take a couple of bites out of your arm when you use it! This HUGE bottle was - wait for it- $4!!!! Can't beat that! The Spicy Gingerbread smelled great too, so at that price, I had to try it out too.
Just had to share my exciting purchases!

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

wow u did good.. there's a store on my way to work tomorr.. I may just stop in..lol thks for enabling.. hugs

nancy_scraps said...

Mmmm. I love pumpkin bread and pumpkin bars.

Pumpkin arms I'm not too sure about..