Sunday, January 07, 2007

Let's Play Hockey!

Last night, DH, his parents and I went to a Wild Hockey Game. It was my birthday gift to him. The Wild played the Colorado Avalance. Even though they lost, it was a blast. I forgot how much I miss watching hockey live. We used to go to games at UMD all the time. I loved it. Excel is such a great arena that there isn't a bad seat in the place. I wish we could go all the time, but I think we're going to try to go a couple times a year now.

Today we cleaned the house because our families were coming over to celebrate DH's birthday. He made lasagna, which was really good. After my family went home (they had an hour drive), the rest of us played cards. It was fun. The only bad part is that I didn't get to watch Desperate Housewives yet. That's on the agenda for tomorrow night.

Oh, and Linda's party on Friday night was an F-ING BLAST! I felt like shit (I probably would have stayed home from work if I didn't have Linda's party), but it really didn't matter. We laughed so hard I almost had an asthma attack! I won Linda trivia and got some cool chipboard swirls. Alli won the Linda-isms. It's crazy how many phrases she uses!! FTF man! Now I'm think that is what I want to do for my 30th in April. If it's half as fun, it would be worth it. Oh, Linda loved the Disney Crocs I got for her. Check out the picture on Bonnie's blog with her opening her present! It's the middle one in the group of pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...you're one of those responsible types too...

"Well, I can't go anywhere tonight if I didn't go to work today"

Makes me laugh

Bonita Rose said...

so why did you retype that F word nicole? did someone say something?? just curious... loved your post..a nd conbgrats for winning linda trivia.. way to go girl! see you nxt week at the retreat, cant wait!

Nicole said...

I didn't want to chance getting my blog pulled. That's why I changed it. Nothing big.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! It was fun seeing you Friday night!

Michelle