Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Snow-Cones

The dogs have a new favorite snack - snow-cones. They bring them in from outside and fight over who gets to eat them. Luckily, it's clean snow (not yellow!) so it only makes the carpet a little wet. They won't come in until they have a chunk of snow to chew on! It's so funny!




I am dreading this weekend though because it's going to get really cold and they won't want to go outside. It's funny, they'll act like they want to go out, but as soon as the cold air hits them, they back up and won't go out. Such babies! I guess that's a problem when they don't have much hair on their bellies!


This next picture is a paper-piecing that my friend Marni did last weekend at our scrapbook retreat. She's really creative. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a part of Jolee's new line!! Such detail!

It was just too funny not to share!!

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

i wonder if Marni will start marketing those... I personally know alot of pricks I can make a card for.. LOL

Scraploft said...

Oh, my gosh! The male organ...how pretty the paper and fiber makes it...um, no maybe not. I would actually be scared to see what kind of page this would be used on! :)

~Jenn