Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Go ahead and ask me!

I was reading Cathy Zielske's blog today and thought about not having a "this is what I had for lunch" blog. That's so what I've been doing. So, I thought that I'd let you, my glorious readers, help me out. My friend Linda did this at one time, so this is not a new idea. Ask me questions. Anything. I'll answer. This will go on until there are no more questions or until I'm bored with it. Anonymously if you must. So, go ahead and ask! I'm waiting...

Really? No one? Come on!! :)

5 comments:

beth said...

hmmm...where should i begin.... :)

Tracy said...

I like your "what I had for lunch" blog...that is what my blog is all about too! Teehee.

I want to know - When are we going to scrapbook?

Bonita Rose said...

here's one.... u thinking of having kids in the future? or just your puppies?

nancy_scraps said...

What do you like about Weimarainers as a breed of dog?

If you couldn't have a Weimarainer or a Viszla, what kind of dogs would you have.

Seriously And Now said...

How come Alli's blog is on the list of links before mine?