Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cool Things from Today

I was bored at work today, so I surfed the Internet and found some cool stuff while at 2peas.

First was this:

Trash This Dress - This is where Brides wear their wedding dresses in cool pictures (of course after they're married in them) like in water, or stuff like that. This was probably my favorite picture. It's just cool to do something artistic with your dress after your done with it. I can't fit into mine any more, otherwise it would be something I'd consider.

Next was this - Thong Cookies - Someone wanted a dessert for a lingerie party. I thought these were damn cute and funny!

And finally - the new Basic Grey that is coming out soon! I so love Basic Grey, and it's coming out with a winner again! I can't wait for this!

And, of course, the stuff that comes with it! Love the new font for the mini alphabet - love the diecut shapes! CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT! If anyone knows where you can pre-order this, I'd appreciate you telling me!

Then, after all that, I did some work. :) Hehehe!

No comments: