Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day Weekend

This weekend has been another good one. Saturday, dh and I went to my brother's house to see their new puppy. She's a Springer Spaniel and her name is Pearl. She wouldn't stay still very long, so I didn't get a great picture of her. She's really cute though!

My nephew was playing with the hose with their other dog, Rusty. She would try and eat the water - it was pretty funny. He was having such a good time squirting the dog!


My niece was adorable as usual. I love her hair like this! She then tried to climb into the pool, shoes and all. They finally had to strip her down and just put her in!
Saturday night, dh and I went to my cousin's 40th birthday party. It was a surprise - and she definitely didn't know anything about it! My other cousin had made t-shirts with terrible pictures of the birthday girl on them. This is everyone in thier t-shirts.
My other cousin's daughter was trying to play pool. It was so cute - she's only 5 1/2. She almost ripped the felt a couple times, but she did hit the cue ball into a pocket eventually!
Today we spent at the inlaws. We had a good time grilling a bunch of veggies and chicken. Another good weekend in the bag - now back to work!

No comments: