Monday, June 25, 2007

I had to do this one!

I hate doing double posts in one day, but I had to do it! You all needed a weekend update and I had to show you this:

My kit from Kristina Contes came in today!! I've always been inspired by her stuff, even though her style is much different from mine, and when she came out with a kit - I had to get it! It's so cute!

Now for a couple of close ups of my favorite bits - love the custom stamps - love the sequins! Okay, I love everything!


And how cute is this card? I have no idea what to do with it, but I'm sure something will come to me! It's definitely inspiring! I'll have to post when I do something with it, which probably won't be for awhile since I have to work on an album for my Great Aunt and Uncle's 65th wedding anniversary first. First the pay, then the play!

4 comments:

beth said...

LA LA LA LA LA! not looking. not looking. i'm still waiting for mine to arrive. :)

p.s. it looks awesome.

Bonita Rose said...

looks like great stuff... I'm sure u will create something just beautiful! some awesome stuff in there, no doubt!

kristina contes said...

Yay! And I love what you photographed it on, too!
K

Suzy said...

I debated getting that, and got Nisa's instead. Happy Scrapping