Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Name that Shed!

You remember that shed we remodeled for my Mom on Memorial Day weekend? We're trying to name it now. So far, my SIL has come up with "Garden Get-A-Way" and dh came up with "Queen of Spades". I'd like to know if any of my blog readers have any other ideas. Just post a comment with your suggestions. Maybe I'll even come up with a prize if the family picks your suggestion!

Edited to add - Mom's name is Vickie. Hope that gives you more ideas!

* FYI - No results from my test yet. I'll post something when I know.

4 comments:

nancy_scraps said...

What's mom's first name? I'm thinking some alliteration here. (My mom loved the name I gave to her new house...Jan's Joy)

Michelle said...

I like Queen of Spades, personally. Regardless of what she names it, she's a lucky girl! :)

Tracy said...

I also like queen of spades - it's perfect!!

Seriously And Now said...

How about Vicki's Picky with Green...okay that is really bad but it does have her name in it.