Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Arrgh! I'm a Mean Momma!

It's National Talk Like a Pirate Day today. So I looked up my pirate name. It's Black-Hearted Bob. You can look up your name here. You can also look up the name of your ship. Mine is The Doom of the Corsair. So much fun on Talk Like a Pirate Day!

I must have felt like a pirate today. I had a BLT for lunch and put the sticker from the tomato on Baron's head. He didn't seem to notice it, but was sulking when I was trying to take his picture. What a mean puppy mom am I!
First the thunder storm, and now this! I don't know how he survives!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn talk like a pirate. I could have emailed you in pirate-ese all day.
DAMN...forgetting!

Scraploft said...

That is so funny you know it was talk like a pirate day! My friends from work and I talked like a pirate all night at work that evening. Funny!

Scraploft said...

that was me, nicole.

~jenn