Saturday, May 19, 2007

Back in Minnesota!

I'm back from Tulsa, Oklahoma! Training was good, but it was a lot of information in a small amount of time. I'm sure I won't begin to digest half of what we learned for a couple of weeks!

I didn't take too many photos of the plant, but here's what I did take:


The plant is 1,000,000 square feet - which made for a lot of walking during our tour.

There is about 3,000 plus buses sitting and waiting for someone to pick them up. I couldn't even try and take a picture of everything. Imagine 10 rows of this in two different areas.
I just thought this was cool. You can sort of see me in the mirror.
Here's the sign for the plant.
This is a bus from North Carolina. We require having black rubrails (or those stripes you see on the bus). This is one with yellow. Thought it looked strange.
The workers use bikes like this to get around the plant. I thought it was so cool! Too bad we can't have something like that at work too!!

It was a great time and a great learning experience, but I'm glad to be home now.

7 comments:

Seriously And Now said...

Is it true all the cool kids sit in the back of the bus?

beth said...

cool photos!

Scraploft said...

Awesome pics! Especially the rows of buses. Glad you had a learning good time and that you made it back safe.

Scraploft said...

That was me, Jenn...

Bonita Rose said...

pretty cool pics.

~ alli ~ said...

the last picture makes me hear the wicked witch bike music from the Wizard of Oz. "i'll get you my pretty!"

Michelle said...

welcome home! Great pics...lovin the long row of buses on either side...and the mirror one.

michelle h.