Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. We celebrated with the MIL last night and will celebrate with my Mom in a couple of weeks. This weekend has been busy. On Friday night and Saturday, I went to a Household accessory sale and tried selling some stuff. Here's what I had:

I sold the Max and Elli, a custom "Behave" that will look like the Believe, and a dog picture frame. Not great, but not bad for my first outing. I passed out about 10 cards with my info on it, so I might hear from others later. I'm not really looking to scrap for profit, but I guess if it happens, I'm okay with it.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 4am to go to the airport for training at our bus plant in Tulsa, OK. It should be fun, I'm going with a good group of people. I'm hoping I can take pictures of the plant, but I'm not sure if they'll let me. Company secrets and all that. I guess we have to take tests and the like, so that should be interesting. No vacation here!

So, if you don't hear from me this week, it's because I'm out of town. Have a great week!

P.S. - I left my feet in the pictures just for Linda! :)

P.S.S. - Flat Stanley has been spotted again - check out his latest adventure here!

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

safe travels Nicole, and good luck with selling your wares.. that can be so rewarding! hugs

Seriously And Now said...

I totally saw those feet...ick!

oh yeah...you can crop those out you know.

Nicole said...

I kept them in there for you!!!