Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It's May Already?

Wow. I haven't posted in a while. I've been so busy at work lately that when I get home, the last thing I want to do again is hop on the computer and type. I'm hoping that it will calm down soon, but I'm thinking that it won't. Anyways, I did get away for a 24 hour crop last Friday and Saturday for National Scrapbook Day. It was a blast - all except for sleeping on a concrete floor! I'm getting too old for that! I did get my @ 30 album done. Here it is:







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is that light on your breast for? {insert bad joke here}

Scraploft said...

Hey Nicole -

Love the album. Looks awesome!

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful album Nicole.. it's gorgeous!

Scraploft said...

Lovin' the album, Nicole! Hey, how did you get the scalloped paper to fit the scalloped album? Did you use scissors?

~Jenn

beth said...

once again...awesome book!

CountryMouse said...

A lovely album for you to keep