Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain...

Checkin' in from Tulsa, Oklahoma! I'm here for the week for sales training. One of our largest school bus plants is here in Tulsa. I can't believe how many buses they have here! I swear there's over 3,000 buses in the lot just waiting for someone to pick them up! I'm going to try and get pictures tomorrow and I'll post them when I get home. Our class consists of 21 men and me - yes, I'm the only girl. It's funny how all of our speakers (all men except for one) will say "Good morning gentlemen and lady". I'm learning TONS here! The coolest part so far was taking the factory tour the first day. The do everything here - from making the wiring harnesses to putting the bus body onto the chassis. It was really cool. They also have big ass fans helping to keep the place cool. Guess what they're called? Big Ass Fans!! I thought that was hilarious! Tomorrow our day starts at 7am. I'm not looking forward to that. At least they're taking us out to dinner tomorrow night on the company. That should be nice. I fly home Friday night. I'm missing my dh and the doggies!!

Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

Seriously And Now said...

Hello--are any of those men SINGLE?

~ alli ~ said...

umm... is the title of your post a song or something? i'm not familiar with that particular tune.

beth said...

good morning, lady. glad things are going well! enjoy the rest of your trip. :)

Nicole said...

Yes! It's Oklahoma!!

Michelle said...

we actually had a rep from Big Ass Fans call because they want us to specify their products and do a lunch and learn for our office. ha!

michelle h.