Monday, April 30, 2007

Another Side of Grandma

My SIL showed me this picture while we were scrapping on Saturday. It's of my Grandma, the one who's 96. Her eyes are getting really bad and bright light is really hard on her. She usually uses huge sunglasses to block out most of the light, but this time, she forgot them. So my brother borrowed her his glasses - with FLAMES!

This is so anti-Grandma. She's so sweet. I guess in a way she's a bad ass, by still living on her own at 96. And just by living to 96, that's pretty bad ass. I just thought it was hilarious!!

Paper is Creative Imaginations , 7 Gypsies stamp, Colormates cardstock, Heidi Swapp bling, Basic Grey rub ons, and My Mind's Eye rub on letters.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love it love it love it! I'm sure she'll love being called a bad-ass too! I bet she'd laugh at it!

Michelle said...

LOL! That's awesome that someone got a picture. And the way she's looking out the window seems kind of bad-ass too! YOu know, kind of "oh yeah?". Lovin' the paper too!

Michell