Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New Haircut!

Linda and I went and got our haircut tonight. We both got gift certificates at the ALS crop back in March, and they expired on April 30th. I went in and told the girl I just wanted something new since I haven't gotten my haircut for a year. Usually I get three a year, so this had been a long time for me. So, as per Karin's request, here is my new haircut.



To get this picture, I tried a couple of different things, like taking a picture in the mirror:

Opening my eyes really big:

Holding the camera with both hands:

With my hair up:

And finally with a headband:

These pictures make me laugh! I mean, I look demented in all of them!! And you'll probably never see this many pictures of me on my blog again, so enjoy it!

6 comments:

beth said...

your haircut looks awesome!

Scraploft said...

cute hair cut! I just got my hair done today too! Must have been a hair day...

~Jenn

Anonymous said...

you umm...always look like that

Bonita Rose said...

Looks good.

Tracy said...

Love it!

nancy_scraps said...

Cute hair, Nicole!

Thanks for the pics. I thought from Linda's blog you had also gotten Mary Jane Crocs...not the haircut. :-)