Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fun at Work

On Tuesday, after our sales meeting, the owners took all of us out for bowling. They paid for two games, shoes, pizza, appetizers, pop and beer. It was fun to hang out with everyone outside of work. I actually didn't bowl too bad for not doing it for 5+ years. I tried to take some pictures, but it's hard to get good pictures while bowling.
I also decided to take some pictures at work today. Here's what most of our lot looks like:

I need to tell the guys to line up the buses in a straight line so pictures turn out better! I do think this turned out pretty cool though!
Works been really stressful this week. Luckily, I'm hangin' with the bitches this weekend, so that will help. I actually might hang out with dh this weekend too! How crazy! I'm trying to convince him to go to Blades of Glory with Will Ferrell. I really want to see it because he's hilarious and Jenna Fisher (Pam from The Office) is in it too.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

** I just noticed this was my 52nd post this year, as many as I did last year! Wow!

4 comments:

beth said...

the bus photos are great. for real. :) see you tomorrow!

Bonita Rose said...

have a fun weekend Nicole.... I'm sure you will!

~ alli ~ said...

Very artistic photos! Cool!

Did your boss sing or make an inappropriate speech during bowling (a la Michael Scott)?

CountryMouse said...

Your school buses are so cool - over here in England the children in our area just have coaches that take them - no character at all.