Sunday, April 29, 2007

Computer-Free Weekend

I just turned on my computer for the first time since Friday night. It was nice not feeling like I had to spend all of my time in front of this thing. I knew that everything would still be there when I got around to it.

Dh and the dogs went up to the cabin this weekend to help my parents out. They're all taking naps right now, it's nice to have the quiet. My SIL and I went scrapping yesterday. She got a lot done on my niece's album. It was great to spend time with her. Last night I had the house to myself. I curled up in bed and watched Memoirs of a Geisha. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but it was something I had wanted to see. I slept in today, did a little cleaning, and then ran errands. Tonight we'll cook out on the grill and watch The Simpsons, Desparate Housewives, and Entorage. All and all a great weekend!

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

sounds like u had a fab weekend.. good for you!

Tracy said...

That does sound like a nice weekend! Wish I could have gone scrapping somewhere - I did manage to get a few pages done last night though.

We got a lot done this weekend and the really cool thing is I didn't feel like I was working all weekend - it was the perfect amount of projects/relaxation!