Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend Adventures

This past weekend started with Orion's 7th birthday on Friday. I can't believe he's 7 already! He's really not showing his age yet, so that's good. I love this picture of him, he was just sitting with his tongue sticking out. Even after I touched it a couple of times, he still kept it out. It was really funny!
Friday night, I met Linda and Beth at Ridgedale to do a little shopping. Linda ended up parking next to the craziest car, so of course we had to take some pictures of it! I only had my camera phone, so they're not the best.


Can you imagine driving around with all that shit on your car?!?
We then found the perfect book for Linda at Barnes and Noble. I'm surprised she's not on the cover! :) Love ya, Bitch!
On Saturday night, I went to my friend's Tana's house to meet some people from her Scrapvillage design team. Tracey, Celeste, and Cheryl were great - I loved hanging out with them! We got Lee Ann Chins for dinner, went to Target, and had awesome sundaes! Oh yeah, we did some scrapping too! Tracey and I convinced everyone to go in the hot tub - it was only 40 degrees out! I'm hoping that I get to see all of them again soon! And thanks for hosting the great evening Tana - Ella is so cute!!
Sunday was working around the house and hanging out with dh. Monday definitely came too fast!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

sounds like you guys had a blast together, that's awesome! Time with friends is always the best!