Wednesday, December 12, 2007

2007 Christmas Card

Here is the photo from our 2007 Christmas Card. The way the photo place ended up cropping it, it was hard to tell they had halos on their heads. The greeting was "Weimaraners we have heard on high....sweeting barking o'er the plains!" - which is a take from Angels we have heard on high. I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of questions from my family at Christmas about that one. Oh well.

Oh, and thanks to Linda for all of her help! I really appreciated it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got it yesterday- it's adorable!

I actually didn't notice the halos at first- but that made it even better when I did (right after reading the card all the way through.) So cute!

I'm still working on mine- and they're not even home made (I am sad.)

Tara

Suzy said...

Nicole,
The dogs look great, and I love the halo idea!

Suzy