Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Wrap-up

Christmas was very good this year. I didn't take too many pictures because I was enjoying it, but here's some highlights of what I did take.

This photo is from my Dad's side of the family. We had all of the great-grandchildren sit by the tree, and then Santa came. You can see how excited they are in this picture. Santa is out of frame.
This is my nephew, who actually let me take some pictures of him this year.
My niece was a little more squirrely this year, but I did get a good picture of her with her Wakka. That's what she calls Grandma (my Mom).
This is at the end of the night, my brother holding my niece.
The best part of Christmas? My Uncle had his breathing tube taken out and is breathing on his own. He's still very weak, but is eating solid foods and is doing physical therapy. He still has a long way to go to recover, but at least the worst seems to be over. Fingers crossed!
Hope your Christmas was as good as mine!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

What a great Christmas. It's always so special when there are little people around. I will continue to pray for your family and your uncle.