Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Getting Ready for Christmas

My Uncle is doing okay and is going to have surgery tomorrow to put in some stints. Here's hoping it goes well. Now for a happier post:

I got most of my Christmas shopping done (DH just needs to get some for some of the guys) and most everything is wrapped. I had to do some "baking" today. I put it in quotes because this is the easiest recipe ever! One of my co-workers brought it to our Christmas party last week and I knew I had to make them. They are Rolo Pretzel Turtles. They taste a lot like the real thing. Here's the recipe:

Pretzels
Rolos
Pecans

Place Rolo on Pretzel and put in oven at 250 for 2-2 1/2 minutes. Place Pecan on top. Let cool.

Tomorrow night? Oh yeah, that's Sweeney Todd! I'm excited to see it.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I have had the rolo pretzel turtles - yummy!

Anonymous said...

mmm....thems look good!
I will have to try that out...
and I am way jealous! I can't wait to see that movie!
I am sure you will have a good time!
Have a good Christmas Nicole!
:) Mitch