Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Wrap-up

Thanks to the Easter holiday, I actually was able to take pictures of real human beings! Not just dog photos here.

Here is my precious niece with her Easter bonnet on. She's not too happy to have a member of the paparazzi (or someone who acts like one) for an aunt. That's my Mom holding her.
Here's my nephew blowing up baloons. DH taught him that if you hold the end and let the air out slowly, the balloon will make a really loud screeching noise. Yes, he's going to hell for that one.
Here's Dh and my nephew playing with cars. I love that both of them are making noises like cars. (look at their lips, you can tell they're going "duuu"
Here's my niece coloring with those cool new markers for toddlers. The only bad part is that she's wearing white and they didn't come with tops.
Overall a great Easter. And it was fun to practice taking photos of real people!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love the picture of your mom and niece!