Saturday, March 08, 2008

I Must Have Been A Good Girl...

I finally got my Christmas present - but it was worth the wait!

Yes, that's a Nikon D60 SLR!! Woo-hoo!! This obviously was taken with my old camera, an Olympus point and shoot. The battery is charging as I type on the new one, so I won't be taking any pictures until tomorrow. I'm so excited!! Dh is the best!

Thanks for all of the well-wishes. I've been feeling a little better, but not great. I did make an appointment for the Mayo Clinic at the end of the month. Here's hoping I make it until then! :)

3 comments:

beth said...

yay for you!
this is so exciting.
congrats and have fun playing.

hope you feel better soon!

Tracy said...

You will LOVE This camera! I have a Nikon D80 DSLR and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I wouldn't survive without it.

Scraploft said...

I am so totally jealous! Have fun with your new little toy...

Jenn