Sunday, March 02, 2008

Headaches are a Headache

Damn. These stupid headaches are back. Most likely sinus headaches. I was on antibiotics (or actually, still am, I end them tomorrow), but that hasn't even touched it. Thank God for vicoden. But now that's gone too. Now for the hard part, do I use my very few vacation days to trek down to Mayo and hope they can help? Or do I try something else and see what happens? Ah, the joys of chronic sinusitis. Believe me, I know everyone gets headaches, but not like this. It's hard to do anything or concentrate on anything with these babies. Maybe I just need a lobotomy.

2 comments:

Scraploft said...

I suggest the lobotomy. Hands down! No seriously...I hope they get better soon.

~Jenn

Tracy said...

I hear 'ya! I have had them too! I find that two sudafed with two tylenol will do the trick for me.