Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spying Time

I'm finally catching up on my I Spies. First is #4 Festive - This is the invite for my niece's 2nd birthday party this weekend. I can't believe she's going to be 2!! As for #5 - Something Green - I had a hard time with this. It was hard for me to find anything green around me. It's not like my coat, purse, couch, dog's collar, most of my clothes, my eyes, table cloth, bathroom, plants, or even my kitchen counter top is green or anything! :) Yes, green is my favorite color. So here's two green things - first, Orion with his green color and green eyes, sitting on my green couch.
Second is my Easter towels in my green bathroom. These are so cheery!
Good Spy this week, Ladies!

2 comments:

beth said...

fun stuff.
as soon as you commented i knew you wouldn't have a hard time finding something green.
:)
happy spying!

nicole said...

the list of all your green things had my laughing Nicole :)
great spys though...love them all...oh just dawned on me - is green your favorite because of the packers?? or maybe that is just a bonus :)