Monday, July 16, 2007

7am to 3am

That's how long I stayed up on Saturday! It was so totally worth it! Linda, Beth and I went to a class taught by Kristina Contes. It was her Right Now class. This is a picture of our class - Kristi is in the middle. Also, Wes (the director of Scrapped!) was in our class! Kristi was in his movie, and they had never met, so he wanted to meet her and take her class.

Here's the awesome minibook we made in the class. The pictures were taken before I did my journaling.



Also, everyone who was in one of Kristi's classes was entered to win the new Dare book, which won't be in stores until August. I WON! Both Kristi and Nisa Finn were teaching and were at the crop that night, so I had them both sign it too.
A great day, hanging with my bitches, taking a class, shopping at MOA and scrapping. What more can you ask for! Oh - and actually winning something! :)

4 comments:

beth said...

it was a lot of fun!

nicole said...

Dude! I was so wondering who won the book and have been forgetting to ask Beth...how awesome!
Great to meet you and hang out- hopefully we can meet up again sometime. Oh and wondering am I one of your bitches now too - J/K :)
(Oh and love your finished book - great job.)

Suzy said...

It was a great to see you on Saturday. It was great that you won the book. I didn't get to see it, so maybe you can show me some time!

Scraploft said...

so jealous of the good time you all had at the class! :)
We all need to get together and scrap again soon!

~Jenn