Friday, July 27, 2007

The Joys of a Camera Phone

I got the coolest thing tonight! I FINALLY got something that will get the photos I take on my phone off of it and onto my computer. That itty bitty card goes into my phone, holds the photos, and then connects into the drive to load onto my computer. So cool! Now I have to share some of the photos I took with my camera that I had wanted to share a couple of months ago!
Back on Mother's Day weekend when I was selling some plaques, I saw this plant holder. I thought it was so cool, but I had no good place to hang it and someone else ended up buying it.
This was probably in May as well. It was SUPER windy out and the potato fields near my house hadn't been planted yet. I felt like Dorothy! Normally you can see for miles across this field.
This was tonight. I thought the sky was beautiful, even though it didn't turn out the best out my windshield while I was driving.
Hope everyone has a good weekend. I think DH and I are going to see the Simpson's Movie tomorrow night. D'oh!

No comments: