Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Not Your Aunt's Ant


We have an ant problem. I think it all stems from this little problem back in June. I think the ants are looking for water, and they've found it in my bathroom. I put out ant poison, but right now, I feel like I'm running an ant buffet. I saw less than 10 on Monday morning, got the poison Monday night, and by today, there are over 100 ants in the bathroom. Not fun. Hopefully they will go away soon, but I'm thinking it's going to be a long road. At least they're small and not cockroaches or something like that. I saw one of those in Tulsa in the woman's bathroom. I screamed and ran out of there so fast! You can't tell me cold winters aren't good for something when we don't have those types of bugs! Now every time I go into the bathroom, all I can think of is ants. Don't step on the ants, make sure the ants don't crawl on me, etc. I might get some more powerful stuff to put out when we're on vacation if they don't seem to go away before then.

No comments: