Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tell me your Secret

I'm a huge fan of PostSecret. If you don't know what that is, it's a blog that post secrets every Sunday that people have sent in. I love reading it every Sunday.


I just found this site too. Angela Daniels has people send in their Scrap Secrets to her. Some of them are funny, some are serious.

This one is definitely me! I have WAY too much stuff! My Scrap Secret? I love buying stuff - but I don't always have something in mind to use it, and some times I never use it! I'd really like to be like Beth, who only buys what she uses. At least that's a goal! Oh, and I'd like to be like her because she's classy too - but that's another topic for another time.

4 comments:

beth said...

ha ha ha!

Scraploft said...

I will admit to being a hoarder. I have WAY too much. Sarah and I joke that we will still be scrapbooking after we die! Hmmm, I bought even more today. It's a problem.

~Jenn

Bonita Rose said...

lol great site nicole, thks for sharing.. i think we're all hoarders.. most of us anyways.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding this link! I hope some of you send more of these jokey "scrap secrets" - I enjoying seeing what everyone comes up with!

Angela Daniels