Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another Answer

Anonymous asks: "What would you do if you won the lottery? "

Answer - Well, if I won a small lotto (like $10,000), I'd buy some clothes or scrapping stuff and then finish our basement. If I won a large lotto (like $250 million dollars), there's a bigger list:

1. Quit my job
2. Buy a house with some land
3. Get an apartment in the Cities (so I could have a place to crash when I scrapped with the bitches)
4. Buy all new furniture for the new house
5. Purchase a thin body
6. Get a couple more Weims
7. Buy anything I wanted for scrapping stuff
8. Make sure my loved ones were taken care of
9. Give DH a couple bucks
10. Hire a belly-rubber for the dogs (they love getting their belly rubbed!)
11. Oh, and a dog walker too
12. Go to Europe, Australia and Hawaii
13. Probably file for bankruptcy about now

Funny this question should come up today, I got my W2 from work. It really makes me wonder why I work if that's all they pay me. So sad!!

Anyone else?

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

funny answers Nicole.. loved the last one.. too funny! I can so relate! lol

nancy_scraps said...

OK...how many school busses in the twin cities (what %) are sold by the Hoglund Bus Company of Monticello MN. I was behind 3 different school busses yesterday, and they were all from Hoglund!

And how does one go about purchasing a school bus. Is there a showroom? A catalog? Do I get a discount for buying 10 or more at once?

Scraploft said...

purchase a thin body...that is my wish right now. This "dieting" thing sucks. If only they were available by mail-order. I'd change mine every week!

~Jenn