Friday, January 12, 2007

Four Things

SIL sent this to me today by email. Thought I'd post my answers on here. Anyone else want to take the challenge and answer them too?

Four Things About Me You May Not Have Known.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Subway Sandwich Artist
2. Menards Cashier
3. Camp Counselor
4. Case Aide for Probation Office

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Dazed and Confused
2. Mean Girls
3. Center Stage
4. Singles

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. America's Next Top Model
4. CSI

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Boston
2. Cancun
3. New Orleans
4. Montana

Four favorite foods:
1. Cream Cheese Wontons
2. Ice Cream
3. Sweet and Sour Chicken
4. Cherry Pie

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Scrapbooking
2. On Vacation with DH
3. With my friends
4. Somewhere warmer

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

HI nicole.... so nice to know more about u.. i did mine too! hugs

Anonymous said...

gotta joint? you'd be a lot cooler if ya did...