Thursday, January 04, 2007

Birthdays Galore!

Tomorrow is DH's 32nd birthday. I wish he didn't have to work tomorrow night, but we're celebrating all this weekend. Saturday we're going to a MN Wild game (my present to him) and Sunday we're having both of our families over to celebrate. I'm so lucky to have him. He's such a great hubby!

Five random things I love about him:

1. He lets me go and scrapbook as much as I want.
2. We have the same sense of humor - He's always making me laugh.
3. He gets along great with my family and my nephew just loves him!
4. He's a really hard worker and has a great work ethic.
5. He loves the dogs as much as I do (see photo below), even though he won't admit it.


Happy birthday, T! I love you!!


It is also my friend Linda's birthday tomorrow. She's having a scrap birthday party tomorrow night. Luckily, DH has to work, so I'll be there! It's an all about me theme, and she's going to have prizes and everything! I'm super pumped.

5 random things I love about Linda:

  1. She has more scrapbook supplies than I do.
  2. She's funny - even though she doesn't have any gall bladder jokes.
  3. She loves to shop as much as I do.
  4. We can discuss important shows like Biggest Loser together.
  5. She gets simple saying and phrases mixed up - which is hilarious! FTF man!
  6. Okay, so this is #6 - but I thought of another one - she's bitchy!!

2 comments:

Seriously And Now said...

You act like being called a bitch is a bad thing.

Now that I am 35 I can run for President! Linda in 2008.

Anonymous said...

you should make a scrapbook page with you and your hubby on it and the five things you love about him.

and then another of you and linda! by the way, don't tell him that she has six and he only has five :)