Thursday, January 11, 2007

That's What She Said

I love The Office. It is one of my favorite shows. The best part about it? It's not in-your-face funny, it's subtle and SO hilarious. I never got into it before this year because I had watched some of the British Office on BBC America, saw one of the first episodes of the American version, and saw that they had just ripped off jokes from the other show. Then, a couple of months ago, I posted on here about the shows I watch, and everyone was commenting on how I should watch The Office. I went to YouTube and watched all these clips one night and laughed my ASS off for about 2 hours.

If you're a fan, you should check out these MySpace pages.

Pam/Jenna

Angela

One of the Crew from The Office

Tonight's episode rocked! I can't wait until next week!!

2 comments:

Seriously And Now said...

OMG this was on Pam's blog:
"As a lover of the scrapbook, I couldn't live without my 12" Professional Rotary Trimmer."

We so should invite her to come crop with us.

Bonita Rose said...

love that show.