Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve

Finally! Snow! I'm so happy about it. Everything looks so wonderful after it snows. I can't believe it's taken this long to snow! As of right now, we have 5 to 6 inches on the ground. It's still snowing like a mo-fo. The redneck neighbors are already driving up and down the street on their snowmobiles. Maybe this means a good start to the new year?


We got a new phone. I don't know if you can see it, but it's between the shredder and lava lamp. It's hard to see because it's camo. Just blends right in. Our other one bit the dust, so I let DH get this one. The rings on it is ducks, bear, elk, loon, etc. Right now we have it set on goose honking. It's pretty cool to see the dogs when it rings. Their ears perk right up. Man, I need to dust!!
DH and I are spending a quiet New Years at home. Enjoy, everyone! See ya next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone else snickering because the owner of a camo phone with animal ring tones is calling the neighbor on the snowmobile a redneck?

(I know, they're different. I'm just smiling about it)

See you Friday!

Belgiumite77 said...

I'm with you on that, Nancy. But maybe that's just because I'm a red neck snowmobile owner jealous of all the snow you have!! : )
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Tara

Tracy said...

Gee - I almost missed that camo phone...it just blends right in with the lava lamp!