Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I've been Tagged!

Okay, Bonnie, Here I go!!

A - Available or single: Neither (aren’t they the same thing?)
B - Best Friend: Todd, Karin, my bitches (sorry, did it say one?)
C - Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Drink of choice: Mt. Dew
E - Essential item you use everyday: Computer. Need it for work and to update this thing.
F - Favorite color: Green
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Gummy Worms
H - Hometown: WI
I - Indulgence: Shopping and Scrapbooking
J - January or February: January – my DH was born then. Oh and Linda too.
K - Kids & Names: Orion and Baron. Furbabies count too!
L - Life is Incomplete Without? Naps and Scrapbooking
M - Marriage Date: June 24, 2000
N - Number of Siblings: One brother
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: the boogieman
Q - Fave Quote: Bitches! Oh wait, that’s not really a quote!
R - Reason to Smile: My niece and nephew
S - Season: All of them. I get sick of one and then another one shows up
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Linda, Tara, Nancy
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I can’t roll my tongue
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Green Peppers
W - Worst Habit: Nail biting
X - Xrays: Mainly have had cat scans, but some xrays too.
Y - Your Fave Food: Cream Cheese Wontons
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries – April 4

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

so.. u think LInda will do this thing? loved your answers...