Monday, December 04, 2006

Party!

Yesterday was the TCS Christmas party. It was really great to see everyone and celebrate the holidays. If only we could figure out a way to do the gift exchange before we get there! :) I was able to get a huge part of my Christmas cards done, so that was nice. I'm hoping to finish them up this week. I'll try and post one when I'm done.

My parent's are coming up for dinner tonight. It's really strange because they only ever come to my house for some reason - there's really not a reason for this visit. They think it's too far to my house, since I live over an hour away. I don't think they realize that it's the same distance from my house to theirs as it is from theirs to mine. I told DH that it feels like their coming over for an intervention or something, and he said that he was thinking the same thing. Hopefully it's just dinner and that's it.

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

It was great seeing you yesterday Nicole! And here's hoping for a good evg with your folks.. you will have to keep us posted...