Monday, December 11, 2006

Weekend Productions

Even though it seemed like I did more talking than working, I did get a lot done this weekend.

Here are some boxes I made for my co-workers. One of them loves Elvis, so I made one especially for her. I made some Christmas trees that I got from Crafts Direct for $1.


I decorated some barrettes for my niece.



I finally finished my "C"!! Now just to hang it up in it's place of honor....



Here's some of the details on it:



From the top of the "C" - hubby and my initials.




From the side of the "C" - est. 2000 - the year we got married.


Overall, it was a great weekend. There's about an hour I could have done without, but otherwise it was a blast. I don't think I've laughed that hard EVER!!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

u were very productive.. wow!!!!! beautiful projects nicole.. love the letter c.. so cute! see u laters hopefully tonite... let's all pray for good roads...