Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Official 2006 Christmas Card!

Here is the official 2006 Christmas card for our family this year. I made the signs in the picture, and had a grand plan of having the dogs sit in front of the decorated fireplace looking all cute with the signs around their necks. Needless to say, I then woke up and realized that they would not be up for any of that! So, I went with plan B, waiting until they were good and tired and placing the signs in fron of them. Actually, almost every Christmas card I've sent out with them on it, they've been in some state of sleep. It's easier that way. In case you're curious, Orion is on the left and Baron is on the right.

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

very cute! great job Nicole!

Seriously And Now said...

The card I received didn't have ribbon or a brad (white) on it. What gives?